The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused Patry Inc to amend our existing protocols and implement several measures to maintain the health and safety of our residents.
As the province and region begin to open, we will once again be developing new practices in response to health standards and provincial guidelines to protect the health and safety of both our staff and residents.
We are continuing with the following protocols, as well as introducing new measures to accommodate this new standard.
What remains the same:
- Enhanced cleaning routines in Patry buildings
- Social distancing protocols will be maintained in all common areas such as elevators, laundry, and common rooms
- Solely laundry rooms will remain open (All other amenities including gyms will remain closed)
- Patry Inc. Staff will remain off-site and can be reached virtually by phone and/or email
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves are encouraged in all Patry buildings outside of Resident’s units
What is changing:
- We are working on a plan to safely begin conducting in-person showings, following the use of PPE and social distancing protocols. This plan will be reviewed under direction of the KFL&A Public Health Unit and the provincial reopening plan.
- Planning to re-open indoor and outdoor amenities has commenced. The health and safety of our residents is a top priority, and this will not be done without proper protocols in place to ensure the safety of all residents.
- Construction and renovation projects will slowly begin to resume. Residents can expect further notices explaining any projects in their building and expectations of safe handling.
Please continue to check in with us as we post new updates as the situation regarding Covid-19 evolves.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter our offices and call Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) right away.
Your utmost cooperation is needed to ensure the safety of our staff and residents, and we thank you for your patience and consideration.
As always, our staff are available by phone or email and would be delighted to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you and stay safe,
Patry Inc Developments